You are a creative mastermind with an eye for detail, a feeling for style and a big bag of tricks. As an art-director you develop the most amazing concepts for our clients and you bring our campaigns and projects to life. Above-the-line campaigns on radio & television, brand identities, presentations, animations, infographics, invitations or building-sized banners… You will lead our clients the way. Your work will help shape the future of leading brands like HPE, Microsoft, Impermo, Foodbag, Auping, Natuzzi, Impermo, Vaillant, Meli or Club Brugge.
- You’ve got a thorough and practical knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- You are no stranger to the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite, nor to the Microsoft Office suite or Keynote.
- From ideas to concepts, from concepts to design. You master the creative process from A to Z.
- Graphic design, typography and branding are part of your DNA.
- You are well-versed in UX and have a feeling for intuitive design.
- Multitasking and prioritising are essential.
- You are proactive and you’ve got a commercial mindset.
- Animation is a valued skillset.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in an agency.
- Graphic design is a passion, and you stay up to date with the latest tools, trends and possibilities.
- You have an excellent and varied portfolio of your best work.
- Courses and trainings in relevant fields like UX, webdesign, animation… are a big plus.