Business Development Manager (junior and senior)
As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for developing the Handlangers customer portfolio. You are accountable for bringing in new business and maintaining professional relations with existing customers.
Your mission at Handlangers
- You develop the Handlangers client portfolio based on our corporate acquisition strategy.
- You know your way around to find the right person person on prospect side.
- You are excellent in convincing new clients to take the time to listen to the Handlangers story.
- You’re the link between the new customer and your fellow Handlangers.
- You put the customer’s interest first.
- You’re the first point of contact for new customers. You detect their needs and work together with your colleagues to create tailor-made solutions.
- You take final responsibility for customer administration like quotations.
Your talents & characteristics
- You feel at home in a demand generation environment.
- You’re good at managing different tasks at the same time, varying in size and subject.
- You excel in connecting with and maintaining (potential) customers and you meet their expectations.
- Problem solving is one of your fortes: you’re proactive, you detect potential pitfalls and you take action.
- Your organization, communication and time management skills are excellent.
- You’re a practical thinker with a hands-on attitude.
- You’re alert and you keep your eyes and ears open for new opportunities.
- You’re looking for a young, flexible, visionary and rapidly growing environment that believes in people and gives you the opportunity to prove yourself.
Your skills & experience
- You know marketing and communication inside out.
- You have excellent sales and presentation skills.
- You have experience in a sales or marketing agency. You have successfully contributed to relevant cases.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and you can express yourself in English.
- Knowing your way around office software and management tools is a given.
- You are not afraid of making phone calls