As an account executive, you are responsible for managing your own customer portfolio both on an operational and commercial level. You are accountable for maintaining professional relations with existing customers.
Your mission at Handlangers
- You able to farm your own client portfolio based on your strengths and interests.
- You take care of both projectmanagement and the commercial initiatives.
- You can service your clients from A to Z: budget, strategy, projectmanagement, internal coordination and external communication.
- You put the customer’s interest first.
- You are able to make a clear project definition. From vision to actionable plan.
- You’re the first point of contact for our customers. You detect the needs and work together with your colleagues to create tailor-made solutions.
- You take final responsibility for customer administration like quotations or invoices.
Your talents & characteristics
- You feel at home in an online and offline environment.
- You’re good at managing different tasks at the same time, varying in size and subject.
- You excel in connecting with and maintaining customers and you meet their expectations.
- Problem solving is one of your fortes: you’re proactive, you detect potential pitfalls and you take action.
- Your organization, communication and time management skills are excellent.
- You’re a practical thinker with a hands-on attitude.
- You’re alert and you keep your eyes and ears open for new opportunities.
- You’re looking for a young, flexible, visionary and rapidly growing environment that believes in people and gives you the opportunity to prove yourself.
Your skills & experience
- You know marketing and communication inside out.
- You have excellent sales and presentation skills.
- You have experience in a sales or marketing agency. You have successfully contributed to relevant cases.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and you can express yourself in English.
- Knowing your way around office software and management tools is a given.